Lol Paul or some1 awnser me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lol Paul or some1 awnser me

Post by zozata95 on Wed May 22, 2013 1:41 am

HTTP SERVER STATUS ERROR wtf is this guys ? why the server is off what ur doin guys learn dat u can edit the forum >.< not only hes vision edit it with post's about the server

zozata95

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lol Paul or some1 awnser me

Post by AMoX on Wed May 22, 2013 2:51 am

Guys, how can we trust you out money if the server goes down without any warning, or without any post in the forum?

How can it be that it is an open beta and we are fighting with leveling up like on iRohan?

Why do we get only 3/4 SES?
How can it be that GMs ask me to donate while beta if there is not even an IM
Have u ever played other Closed Betas?

Its completly normal that u have an infinity amount of SES and u level up to level 80 in like 30minutes..

I dont want to act the teachee for anybody.. But since i play rohan since 2007 i got alot of experience on different servers.

We really like u GMs, you seem to make the game flexible and fresh, and we know its a lot of work to run a server like this but when iam sitting in Ts3 with 10 of my friends and like 7 are downloading it while the other 3 are complaining nonstop.. There where alot of ppl who just stopped the download..

And ones i was talkin to a GM i about stuff i didnt like he told me iam free to leave l..
Ofc i am..
But this cant be your point of view about "costumers" wich we actually are..

AMoX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AMoX on Wed May 22, 2013 2:55 am

Dont get me wrong, that is no offence..
Iam only a guy who is testing and trying to help you..

AMoX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed May 22, 2013 4:11 am

As we are currently working on getting full time hosting the server may go down every now and then, as you know you dont loose data. As said before we are pretty busy; we check we fix we add we design we edit, we try and get some sleep work and food in there somewhere also.
Trust is a hard thing to place on a private server but our aim from the start is to go up and stay up. Anyone can agree this is better than a few month money maker.
The xp is xor or even higher with less lvls and higher drop rate so you lost me with the irohan bit.
We say you are free to leave because yes obviously it's your choice, we are also testing a server.. If you do not want to participate in testing it's not the best idea to play CB, testing can = downtime unfortunately..
I understand you have played for years and are experienced and no disrespect intended but that is different from setting one up.

Lemme know if that doesn't answer

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://acerohan.forum.com.bz

Back to top Go down

Post by AMoX on Wed May 22, 2013 4:18 am

It answers :-)
Any idea when we can play again?

AMoX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed May 22, 2013 5:09 am

An update of software we did changed a few settings that we need to put right,should be getting it fixed today

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://acerohan.forum.com.bz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top